Beautiful Off Grid 10-Acre Recreation OR Homesite | Craig, CO | Abuts BLM and National Forest | Located in Wilderness Ranch Subdivision
Moffat County / Colorado
You can’t beat this opportunity — Recreational Site or Homesite — You Decide!
This Beautiful 10-acre parcel is located in Wilderness Ranches Subdivision and approximately 30 miles North and East of Craig, Colorado. Wilderness Ranches coverage about 10,000 acres and is located in one of the best recreational areas in the state. Not only is this a great place for your custom mountain getaway, but it is also the perfect “base camp” for exploring the National Forest public lands and BLM that border this subdivision.
Being largely surrounded by Bureau of Land Management and state property – this makes for a fantastic investment and its RV friendly! Whatever your preference come and enjoy hiking, biking, snowmobiling, big game hunting, fishing, OR if you are looking to enjoy a quiet retreat, it’s right in your backyard.
Whatever your reason for wanting to own your piece of the West, the recreational opportunities that are available in the Wilderness Ranch Subdivision and the surrounding public lands won’t disappoint.
Call us and find out how easy it is to own this beautiful retreat and begin building dreams that will last a lifetime.
Click here to view the YouTube Video for this property (coming soon)
How to buy:
Not sure you can afford this investment but have good credit? Click here to learn how you can get a loan to make this purchase today.
Property Type: Vacant Land
Address: 533 Sprout Dr, Craig, CO 81625, USA
(Subdivision: Wilderness Ranches Lot: 624 Filing #8)
County: Moffatt County
HOA: $75.00 per lot per year (covers HOA Insurance and stocking the fishing pond)
Power: Alternative/Solar Power will be needed
Water: Well will be needed
Sewer: Septic system will be needed
Time to Build: No time limit
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $390.84
Terms: Cash Sale – Buyer to pay documentation or Closing costs if closed with a title company
GPS: 40.873917, -107.426947
- Camping and RV’s are allowed for recreational use BUT cannot be used as a permanent residence.
- A licensed and operative recreational vehicle or trailer not exceeding 8 feet by 40 feet in size may be used as a residence for periods not exceeding four months per calendar year provided the use of such vehicle or trailer meets the sanitary standards set forth above. Most years, trailers can be taken to the subdivision in mid-May and left through October.
- Stick-built Single Family Home may be built on the property.
- No main residential structure shall be permitted on any lot, the habitable floor space of which, exclusive of basements, porches, and garages, is less than 600 square feet in the case of a one-story residential structure and not less than 750 square feet in the case of a two-story residential structure.
- Mobile, Modular, Manufactured Homes are NOT allowed on the property.
- Click the following link to view the Wilderness Ranch Covenants and Restrictions
Moffat County is a little bit off the beaten path and that’s exactly why nature lovers and those with a curious personality want to vacation or make the county their home. There are close to two million acres of unspoiled public lands and free-flowing rivers distinguish this untouched and rural landscape where hundreds of species of wildlife find refuge. You will discover tons of scenic destinations from the Dinosaur National Monument to the wild horses of Sand Wash Basin, and all kinds of good fun in between.
Wild horses of Sand Wash Basin www.visitmoffatcounty.com/wild-horses.php
Wild Rivers www.visitmoffatcounty.com/wild-rivers.php
Ancient Canyons www.visitmoffatcounty.com/ancient-canyons.php
Browns Park National Wildlife Refuge www.visitmoffatcounty.com/browns-park.php
City of Craig (Dining, Lodging, Shopping, etc) www.visitmoffatcounty.com/craig.php
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below normal market prices and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC, under contract and selling the equitable interest or under an EXCLUSIVE option to purchase the property. Equal Opportunity Housing.