Unbeatable AND Oh So Peaceful 5.5 Acre Home Site | Power Nearby | Cotopaxi, CO 81223
Own your dreamland today! Easy Access! Easy to Build Land!
Just pull up, park, and begin enjoying this AMAZING Property TODAY!
- Lightly wooded
- Just tuck your home into the trees or build out in the meadow.
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Land is just off the county road.
- Power and phone are in the road making anywhere you build easy to access utilities.
- Low taxes, POA dues, and light covenants.
- The entire subdivision is surrounded by BLM so once you learn your way around the 65 miles of roads in Glen Vista you’ll know how to access it all
- Go climb nearby Lookout Mountain, travel a bit over to the Rainbow Trail in the Sangres or go fish the Arkansas and Lake DeWeese.
- This amazing property is Centrally located to a lot of outdoor fun.
How to buy:
Property Type: Vacant Land
Terrain: Slight hillside, some trees, access via county road.
General Elevation (in feet): 7719
Water: Would be by well or alternative system
Sewer: Septic or Alternative System
Time to Build: None
Title Info: Clear Title via Warranty Deed
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $ 247.68
Terms: Cash Sale
Fremont County took its name from famed western explorer Captain John C. Fremont, “The Pathfinder,” who, along with his scout Kit Carson, mapped the territory in 1843. Fremont County is nestled along the Arkansas River valley in south-central Colorado at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. Fremont County encompasses an area of 1,533 square miles and has a population of 47,426. Mild weather and beautiful landscapes make Fremont County a tourist attraction in all seasons. Towns such as Cañon City, Florence, Penrose, and Cotopaxi reside within the County (credit www.Fremontco.com).
Why is this property a good investment?:
Check out what the experts are saying.
(Note the lowest price at this site and compare it to 5600 – What a deal!)
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below normal market prices and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC, under contract and selling the equitable interest or under an EXCLUSIVE option to purchase the property. Equal Opportunity Housing.